Sunday, March 29, 2020

Magical Sea Shore

Sea-shore is always mesmerising. But this time the sea-shore at Tithal was magical. I just wanted to stare at the waves and experience the complete sea as if its in me.

Continual looking at the sea waves was as if they are the thought ripples or waves in our own mind. Therefore they seemed very superficial or casual. Because for the first time the real depth of the sea struck me as a thunderbolt; probably suggesting the vastness of our real self. 

Another beautiful relation I discovered with the sea waves. Everytime the waves came it was as if we are helplessly and habitually inhaling. And everytime they retreated back it was like a deep, relaxing and much needed exhalation. Just like the retreating waves take away some sand below our feet, I felt every deep exhalation took away some anxiety, worries and some ego. 

Everytime we breath our chest moves with it. The movement of the chest was like the waves of the sea- covering something vast and infinite. Is this infinite what they call self or God?

I tried to feel every wave just like my own breath, my own heart. I tried to dive deep into the infinite sea aimlessly. As if the sea was teaching the natural attitude of surrender to the vastness. 

Gazing at the sea from distance, I simply bowed my head and smiled in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changing Definitions of Womanhood

My husband’s post-Diwali leave ended by watching Jhimma 2, a Marathi movie with my in-laws. In-laws, technically yes, but have spent more of...