Saturday, October 19, 2019

The Much Awaited Discovery

Whatever I do or not do; wherever I go or not go; whatever I experience or not experience; whatever I achieve or not achieve- I have an absolute regard for a written set of words- written either by me or somebody else. there is nothing as satisfying and liberating as reading or writing.

Reading doesn't mean endless piling up of fiction on the bookshelves. Reading on a larger scale, when reading is followed by deep contemplation, is what is more blissful. Some fictional stories do kindle the spark of enlightenment, but its just temporary, till you are out of the experience.

Yes, you heard it right, experience is the word. After reading when you understand, contemplate and associate with and apply the words, you get a complete reading experience.  The experience remains incomplete till you apply it in your life. May be, therefore I don't like to read anything and everything. I am definitely not small, but till now I cannot filter the applicability of the written words. Or may be I don't want to filter, so I don't go that way.

After touching up multitudes of subjects, there is one subject that remains totally and absolutely interesting- Philosophy- its the peak of logic and knowledge. It unknowingly satisfies the thirst for knowledge and touches such remote corners of my brain, where other subjects fail to either address the logic part or the knowledge part of it. Inspite of discovered deep interest in the subject, it essentially remains unexplored!

Writing has essentially been a simple expression of my experience. It has been difficult to write till I experience something. I simply have to increase the profoundness of my experience to increase the depth of my written words. Such rich experience can only come from an expanded awareness. Thus, follows the practise of yoga.

Technical side of writing is simply habitual. A daily ritual of few written words. Its like meditating- intellectually relaxing with a blissful sense of achievement.

After my recent discovery of my own self, I realised that every individual is different and his desha- kala- nimitta (space-time-causation) is different from the other. My universe is different from yours. Let's search for our small universes which eventually becomes a part of the larger one. Let's practise rigorously to search for our desha-kala-nimitta. Every individual will have some practises similar to each other while other practises, different.

Yoga takes care of some practices which we all have to follow unanimously. Well other practises depend on how well we have practised yoga, to increase our awareness and find out our path. Let's pledge to find our universe and its path. Because only when we individually discover ourselves, we can collectively make world a better place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changing Definitions of Womanhood

My husband’s post-Diwali leave ended by watching Jhimma 2, a Marathi movie with my in-laws. In-laws, technically yes, but have spent more of...